Hot Yoga Yoga Wales may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Questions and Concerns If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete or change any personal information we hold, please contact us by postal mail or email:
Hot Yoga Yoga Wales
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. We will provide you with this information within one month of receiving your request and verifying your identity. You also have the right to contact us if you believe your personal information is incorrect, or if you believe we are no longer entitled to use your personal data.
Definitions These definitions should help you understand this policy.
"Company " means "Hot Yoga Yoga Wales."
"We" means "Hot Yoga Yoga Wales"
"Member" means any person that has signed a Registration Form, which has been accepted by the Company Hot Yoga Yoga Wales (HYYW)
"You" means member. "Registration Form" means the registration and application form signed by each member.
"Terms and Conditions" are defined here.
"Website" means or affiliated websites.
1. Information you provide us.
2. Information we collect automatically:
When you use the Services or browse one of our Websites, we may collect information about your visit to our Websites, your usage of the Services, and your web browsing patterns. That information may include your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, your browsing activity, and other information about how you interacted with our Websites or other websites.
We may use and disclose Personal Information only for the following purposes:
6. To send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by logging into your account and amending your privacy settings.
7. To bill and collect money owed to us by our Members. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
9. To communicate with our Members about their account and provide customer support.
11. To protect the rights and safety of our Members and third parties, as well as our own.
12. To meet legal requirements.
13. To provide, support, and improve the Services we offer...This includes our use of the data that our Members provide us in order to enable our Members to use the Services we provide. This also includes, for example, aggregating information from your use of the Services or visit to our Websites and sharing this information with third parties to improve our Services. This might also include sharing your information or the information you provide us about your Subscribers with third parties in order to provide and support our Services or to make certain features of the Services available to you. When we do have to share Personal Information with third parties, we take steps to protect your information by requiring these third parties to enter into a contract with us that requires them to use the Personal Information we transfer to them in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
16. Social media platforms and widgets. Our Websites include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website.
17. We also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Third Parties We may disclose Personal Information to the following types of third parties for the purposes described in this policy:
18. Service Providers. Sometimes, we share your information with our third party Service Providers, who help us provide and support our Services. For example, if it is necessary to provide you something you have requested (like enable a feature such as Social Profiles), then we may share your Personal Information with a Service Provider for that purpose. Just like with the other third parties we work with, these third party Service Providers enter into a contract that requires them to use your Personal Information only for the provision of services to us and in a manner that is consistent with this policy. Examples of Service Providers include payment processors, hosting services and content delivery services.
20. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
21. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Online Store / Retail
The online store on the website hot yoga yoga wales processes personal data provided by Customer to fulfil, and in addition to confirm Terms and Conditions, to process electronic orders and shipments and for the necessary communication during a period required by law.
1. Personal data controller, in compliance with GDPR (hereinafter referred to as „Regulation“) is Hot Yoga Yoga Wales, (hereinafter referred to as Controller);
2. The contact details of the Controller are: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person.
4. The source of personal data
a. Controller processes personal data obtained with consent from Customer and collected through the contract to purchase and fulfilment of the electronic order created in the online store linked on our website.
b. Controller processes only the identifying and contact details of Customer which are necessary for the fulfilment of the contract to purchase;
c. Controller processes personal data for the shipping and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the duration required by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
5. Purpose of data processing
Controller processes personal data of the Customer for following purposes:
a. Registration on the website www.hotyogayoga.com in compliance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of GDPR;
b. For fulfilment of the electronic order created by Customer (name, address, email, telephone number);
c. To observe law and regulations arising from the the contractual relationship between Customer and Controller;
d. Personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of contract to purchase. Contract cannot be concluded without the personal data.
6. Duration of personal data storage
a. Controller stores personal data for the period necessary for fulfilment of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between Controller and Customer and for the duration of 3 years following the conclusion of contractual relationship;
b. Controller must delete all personal data after the expiration of the period required for the storage of personal data.
7. Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties processing personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the Controller. Services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfilment of the contract to purchase and processing of the electronic order between Controller and Customer.
8. Subcontractors of the Controller are:Webnode AG (online store system);Shipping company; Google Analytics (website analytics); Rights of Customer
In compliance with the Regulation, Customer is entitled to:
a. The right of access to personal data;
b. The right to rectification of personal data;
c. The right to erasure of personal data;
d. The right to object to processing of personal data;
e. The right to data portability;
f. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail sent to: email@example.com;
g. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspected breach of the Regulation.
9. Security of personal data
a. Controller declares to take all technical and organisational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
b. Controller has taken technical precautions to secure data storage spaces, in particular securing access to the computer with a password, using antivirus software and performing regular maintenance of the computers.
10. Final provisions
a. By placing an electronic order on the website www.hotyogayoga.com Customer confirms to be informed about all the conditions of personal data protection and accepts them to the full extent;
b. Customer accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox in the order purchase form;
c. Controller can update these Rules at any time. New, updated version has to be published on his website.
These Rules come into effect on 2/10/18