Studio Etiquette & Policies
When you arrive for a class, reception will buzz you up to our floor, or someone will be there to greet you. If early morning or late evening classes (before 9am or after 5pm) - please wait by the Big Black Door and TEXT 07903 950823 to let us know you are waiting outside. You must text us so we can let you in the building. Please try to arrive 15 minutes before class starts especially your first time...we will need you to fill our Medical Form for our knowledge of your current health.
- Please no talking in any Bikram classes.
- Please try NOT to eat 2hrs before class begins.
- Please bring a towel and bottle of water.
- Please fill out our medical form prior to class (so arrive early)
- Yoga Mats are provided (unless you prefer to bring your own).
- Changing facility not provided. Belongings can be brought inside.
- Dialogue instructed classes only.
- Please ask Reception to buzz you up to our floor if during office hours.
- Towels, Water and Coconut Water can be purchased at class.
- No shower facility is currently available - so bring a change of clothing.
- Toilets are available for use in the building.
- Please ensure you treat classes as a workout so wear light exercise clothing.
- Any personal belongings can be brought into the Yoga Room and placed in the shelves provided.
- Mobile Phones Off or put on airplane mode during class please.
- If you feel faint or dizzy during class please follow the guidance of the Instructor